Number of Destinations

Paid to attend the program in Vegas.Didn't sound good.

To fulfill the advertised program they were to provide two tickets on a cruise of my choosing in the Caribbean. Have contacted them numerous times about cruise I selected. They have refused to fulfill this advertised portion of the program that I purchased.

Shellie is the girl I was suppose to contact, but getting her to proceed with any action to get the booked has been impossible.I still want to claim the advertised cruise that was paid for, but the company refuses to work on getting this corrected as promised.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Your Vacation Destinations. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $400 and wants Your Vacation Destinations to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was not getting the advertised cruise. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Your Vacation Destinations your vacation destinations las vegas vacation for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Your Vacation Destinations?

Comments